- Alpha Gearing
- ANDON Boxes
- Electra Gear
- Federal Signal
- Finder Relays
- Hub City
- K-B Electronics
| - Magne Power
- Moeller Electric
- Newton Labs
- Patriot Sensors
- Perfection Gear
- Red Lion
- SEW Eurodrive
- Simco Static
- Static Controls
- Superior Electric
- Warner Electric
- T.B. Woods
- Zero Max
|Click Here to go to Mijno's web site|
World Class Servos
- Heavy-duty servo grade. Unsurpassed in having the construction features that enable your machine to perform with excellence. Best for frequent or rapid accel and decel applications or for rapid reversing duty.
- Backlash of 15, 10 or 5 arc-mins. One (1) arc-min max available on many sizes. Backlash spec. holds for rated life.
- Deep case hardened input pinion and satellite gears are finish ground to AGMA 12-14 quality levels. Provide endurance and smooth, quiet, power transfer. Permit highest motor input speeds.
- Oil lubrication (except for smallest size) for best heat transfer and mechanical efficiency.
- Precise and easy assembly to your motor. The input pinion is mounted in a "captured" ball-bearing to self locate on the motor shaft and assist low sound level. A two-screw balanced coupling grips the motor shaft.
- All steel construction (except for Viton shaft seals). Thermal expansion of all parts is uniform to maintain quiet performance and reliability.
- Torsionally stiff design with large diameter output shafts including "unibloc" (single piece of steel) planet gear carrier. Smooth output shaft is standard. Metric keyway supplied no charge when requested.
- Output shaft rotates in large, precisely preloaded, angular contact bearings. These contribute to rigidity and provide high radial and axial load capability.
- Planet gears are supported on each side (not cantilevered) and rotate on needle bearings.
- Integral ring gear is accurately cut in the steel gearhead housing, contributing to quietness and reliability.
- Emergency stop capability -- conservative load ratings and the robust construction allow for infrequent "emergency stop" loads.
- Standard ratios from 3/1 to 175/1. Special available.
- Seven sizes cataloged: 2.56 - 9.45 inches (65 - 240 mm) square. Larger sizes available.
- Economical series used with stepper motors, low power PMDC motors and servomotors.
- Medium Backlash -- 60 to 150 arc-mins (depending on ratio and number of stages).
- Output shaft bearings are sleeve (smaller gearheads) or ball type
- Steel planet gears are cantilever supported and rotate on sleeve bearings
- Grease lubricated.
- Maximum input speed is 2000 to 8000 rpm, depending upon gearhead size
- Ratios 4 to 2076 in 1 to 4 stages. Actual ratios are not whole numbers. Request specific data.
- Life rating of 3,000 hours at rated load and operating conditions.
- 7 sizes available: 20 to 120 mm diameter.
- High duty servo grade. A most rugged NEMA type. For NEMA sizes 17, 23, 34 & 42.
- Backlash of 20 and 10 arc-mins max on larger sizes. Size 17 is medium backlash.
- Standard geometry of the input side assumes NEMA dimensioned stepper or servo motors (with standard or optional larger diameter shafts).
- Can be special ordered to be mountable to non-NEMA motors.
- Output torque ratings are increasable by specifying larger than standard NEMA diameter output shafts.
- All steel construction with ring gear integral in housing.
- Unibloc (one-piece of steel) output shaft and planet gear carrier rotates on ball bearings.
- Planet gears are double supported in carrier and rotate on needle bearings.
- Precisely cut gears are case hardened and grease lubricated.
- Separable input pinion clamps onto motor shaft-easy to assemble.
- Standard ratios from 3/1 to 100/1.
- Life rating of 10,000 hours at rated load.
- NEMA sizes 17, 23, 34 and 42