|||PPT Impact Vision Systems|
|||Banner P4 Barcode Reader|
|Banner PresencePLUS P4 1.3 Series Vision Sensors|
|[All 1.3 Series cameras come standard in 1280 x 1024 resolution]|
"High-resolution vision sensing has never been more affordable,"
said Dan Holste, Banner's director of Vision Products. "The P4 GEO
1.3 delivers the image resolution our customers demand to perform extraordinarily
detailed inspections-at a price that is 50 to 60 percent less than comparable
solutions currently available."
Applications. The P4 GEO 1.3's ability to detect subtle differences in target features makes it ideal for industries that must manufacture defect-free products-such as automotive, packaging, pharmaceutical, assembly, metal forming, semiconductor manufacturing and plastics. The P4 GEO 1.3 has a wide range of applications; for example:
• Verify that a robot correctly dispensed a bead of adhesive around the edge of a car door's interior panel.
• Check that multiple widely spaced mounting clips are in the correct locations and aligned properly.
• Before a case of bottles is sealed shut, make sure the box contains 24 bottles.
Several features of the P4 GEO 1.3 make it particularly easy to install and use:
• Remote TEACH allows the sensor to learn new features to inspect for, without connecting to a PC or shutting down the production line.
• A built-in live video image output allows users to view the sensor's inspections in real time and to view failed inspection images without a PC.
• The P4 GEO 1.3 vision sensor interfaces to machinery or factory networks through a built-in 10/100 Ethernet connection, RS-232 or four discrete input/outputs.
Specifications. The compact, self-contained P4 GEO 1.3 is available with two lens positions: in-line (on the end of the housing) and right-angle (on the side of the housing). Both versions measure only 66.8 mm (2.63") wide; the in-line model is 136.1 mm (5.36") long and the right angle model is just 124.5 mm (4.90") long. The mounting brackets make it easy to attach the P4 GEO 1.3 sensor to machines or conveyors. The unit's three bi-color LED indicators clearly show unit status during setup and operation. It operates on 24 V d c. Banner also offers hundreds of specialized lighting and C-mount lensing options to solve even the most challenging applications.
A family of easy-to-use vision sensors. Banner's PresencePLUS Pro vision sensor defined low-cost vision sensing. The PresencePLUS P4 GEO, P4 GEO 1.3 and P4 EDGE and P4 AREA continue this trend of making it easy and affordable to adopt vision sensing capabilities at multiple points in user applications. One reason Banner's PresencePLUS vision sensor vision products are so successful is because they share a user interface that many consider the easiest to use on the market today. It is available in nine languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese and Spanish. With the PresencePLUS's intuitive interface, even operators with only basic computer skills can easily set up an inspection.
P4 Hi resolution vision sensors are also available in the new Omni series. All the vision tools are combined in one high resolution camera identical in profile to all the P4 series vision sensors.